- Create calendars of events, promote upcoming events and manage registrations for events using the events module.
- A full range of calendars are available: monthly, weekly and daily. All calendars are interactive, allowing the visitor to click-through to see more event details and to select what date range they are interested in.
- The events are very detailed, with the entire program, venue, scheduling and booking information conveniently and powerfully accessible.
- Website visitors can register for an event using either email or a live payment gateway (requires e-Commerce module).
- SMS messaging can also be used within the events module to send out messages regarding any event.
- Display a list of events or summary of events
- Display an interactive calendar of events
- Display the full detail of each event
- Attendees can register for events online
- Registration payments can be taken via a gateway
- Manage attendee’s full details
- Assign a start/end date, name, description, duration, venue name, venue address, venue contact, venue phone and fax, phone email, price per seat, to each event
- Enter free form content through a WYSIWYG editor (including file downloads, images, hyperlinks, multimedia)
- Add multiple images to every event
- Add an image gallery to every event
- Activate or de-activate events
- Make the events visible or invisible
- Schedule when events are available
- Choose the order of the events.
- Assign security access to events
- Import and export events in bulk using Excel
- Gather comments on events (using the Blog Module)